Monday, September 12, 2011

SUMMER in a Nut Shell

SOOOO many things have happened this summer...
*We moved to Mesa (and love it)
*All 3 kids learned how to swim on their own
*Trip to Idaho
*Hewitt turned 6
*Hewitt started kindergarten
*Grammy and Popps decided to move to AZ
PLAYING, SWIMMING, and more PLAYING


Things to COME...
*Baby #4 is scheduled to arrive in 2 weeks
(but I have a hunch he might come a few days early)
*Linfords 4th Birthday




Brandon and Harper at the Mesa Temple

Our family at the temple

Saying good-bye to Kegan before he leaves to the Phillipines

Me and the boys enjoying the cool Idaho weather

Love my kiddos

Linford being silly

Cousin McKay, Hewitt and Linford flexing their HUGE muscles





Meeting up with Macko and Andi and meeting their new baby sister Pheobe



Hewitt's first day of school



Can't believe he is 6!!!

Birthday Presents
Hewitt was such a trooper
We had to move on his birthday
Hewitt is one of the sweetest, most passionate kids I have ever met,
not to mention very very smart.
Love him, can't believe he is 6.



4th of July
We spent the 4th with My Aunt Kris and my cousins. We had so much fun swimming and doing fireworks. These are my festive homemade oreo's that me and Linford made.

Linford is actually a really big help in the kitchen. He actually helps when he's in the kitchen with me. He always tells me he wants to be a chef.

Swimming has been such a MAJOR part of our lives this summer.
We swim atleast once a day 5 days a week.

Harper is our little fish.
Its a little scary at times how confident he is.
He recently taught himself how to swim and
it is the cutest, most impressive, funny thing to watch.
I get comments on him from mulitple people everytime we are at the pool.
"WOW, how old is he?"
"He's quite the dare devil isn't he?"
"He's only 2?!?!"
He LOVES the water.







Movies on Monsoon days

Movie nights on the weekends.
My friend does this with her kids and my kids think it is the COOLEST thing ever.
Love my kids.
Love the Summer.

2 comments:

Mendy said...

Its been awhile you cute girl!!! Love all the pics and so jealous of Mesa that is where Jonny and I would love to live!!! So with that said we come there at least once a year for spring training because the cubs are there!!! So if we come this year well in March we will hopefully see you!!! Hope you are doing well with the new addition he is beautiful!!

Leah said...

Love all those boys! Such cute pictures. Can't believe you had your baby right after you must've posted this. So happy for your beautiful family!

Our Famiily

Our Famiily

Hewitt

Hewitt
Hewitt is our SMART litte 4 year old. He listens and does everything I tell him to. He is the BEST big brother and my big helper too.

Linny Binny

Linny Binny
This little dude keeps us laughing all the time. He just barely turned 2 and He is so sweet and getting so big.

Harper

Harper
Harper is 7 months old. Easiest baby yet and crawls everywhere and stands up on his own too!

Bossy

Bossy
Our BIG Wonderful Doggy. He will be turning 4 in October! We love ya Buddy!

McBride Family

McBride Family
20 grandchildren and 1 on the way! 14 boys and 7 girls.

Brandon and I with Harper at 4 months

Brandon and I with Harper at 4 months

Linford Family

Linford Family
7 grandchildren, soon to be 8! 3 girls and 5 boys