I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
WHEN YOU'RE TAGGED....
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2.Post these rules
3.Tell about six unspectacular quirks about yourself
4.Tag three fellow bloggers by link
Okay, these things may or may not be things that people already know about me, but I am not really sure of my individual quirks....these are in NO Particular order.....but here it goes!
1. I have to have my day planned out. I buy a notebook about every month or so and everyday I write lists of things I need to do, or want to do. This happens about 5 or more times a day, and of the same freakin things each time!!! Sometimes I will do the whole week at a time, hour by hour. SO when Brandon can't help me decide what we are doing that night (if we are or aren't going out) then I seriously get anxious.
2. I always let the gas tank get all the way empty, and then fill it up with 10 bucks. It really bugs my husband. I don't really "WANT" to do that, its just a bad habit.
3. When I am writing a letter or note (handwritten) , or writing a "LIST"........ If I mess up, I can't just cross it out or erase it. I have to start all over. Even if its at the very end of a really great letter. It just BUGS.
4. I fold a certain way. SO it takes me forever to get my laundry done. Because it has to be folded RIGHT. My husband just flips the shirt around, and says "its folded"....but no, that doesn't work!
5. I keep everything. Too many things. BUT I really treasure memories. SO I have things from people in 3d grade...things to help me remember people that were important to me.
6. I have a very STRICT sleeping and eating ROUTINE for my kids. Its so much easier that way for me. I have loosened up alot since Linford, but they will go down for naps and to bed the SAME time everyday, NO MATTER WHAT! It keeps me sane. Same with their eating. I will go set up Hewitt's room an exact way and then I have a very particular thing I do with each child every night. I have finally found a sitter besides my family that I trust, and she is awesome, but just imagine:She gets a written "SCHEDULE" hour for hour that MUST be followed.....and a "step by step" list of instructions on the "bed time routine"....that takes a special babysitter!! It doesn't take that much work, i'm just ANAL. It doesn't have to be done this way....it just makes me feel comfortable.
Last thing I have to say....
I love candy. I always have to have it in my house or I will go steal some from Christina (my friend). I will find it somewhere if I can't find it in my house.
I am tagging: Kathy Berlin, Hayley Potter and Linsey Linford
Sunday, May 18, 2008
I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
Posted by Ashley McBride at 7:57 AM