Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day Brandon!!!
We tried to give Brandon a good fathers day this morning, and I took tons of pictures. We gave him Breakfast in Bed and a candy bar poster and lots of hugs and kisses, BUT I can't find my computer adapter thing for my camera! So here's a slide show of some cute moments with Brandon and the boys.
Brandon is the greatest dad and I am so thankful to him for all he does and the example he sets for our two precious boys. Here are just a couple stories to share with you...
Everyday Hewitt will come in our Bathroom after Brandon has left for work and grab Brandons deoderant and put it on, and say, "Am I JUST LIKE DADDY"? Of course I say, "YEP" and then he will grab his cologne and spray it on and then again say, "Now I SMELL just like Daddy" then he will grab Brandons "Sumo Tech" hair stuff and ask me to do his hair....I will do it, and then he will exclaim, "I LOOK JUST LIKE DADDY"! This happens everytime we get ready in the morning. One more thing, when he gets out of the tub, I will put his towell on just the bottom half of his body and he will say, "my towell looks just like daddy's" I love that one.
Hewitt gets SO excited when Brandon gets home, because they can WRESTLE! If you know Hewitt he is a very physical little guy. Wants to Tackle and Wrestle and Box ALL THE TIME, gets to be a little much at times but its cute. ANYWAYS, The second Brandon walks in the door, he will beg and bug and bother Brandon till he lays down on the floor to wrestle. Jumping all over him from the second Brandon walks in the door. THE CUTE PART is, LINFORD wants to be in the middle of it SO BAD! Its kind of sad cause he just isn't big enough to be THAT rough just yet. SO I will try and wrestle around with him....BUT NO, he doesn't want to wrestle and be rough with me, He wants to be with his Daddy and Hewitt.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, honey, I sooo understand this post! My boys all ADORE their Daddy and want to be just like him. They are often telling me "when they grow up to be big, like Dad". He is the ultimate hero. It is the highlight of their day when he walks in from work. They can't wait to tackle him. The Daddy-wrestling is the all-time FAVE activity at our house! In fact, Matt was doing an Elder's Quorum Lesson a while back and her put together a slideshow of a whole bunch of Family activities... Boating, Lagoon, Picnics at the Park, Camping Trips, Disneyland Vacation, Day at the Beach, Motorcycle Riding, BB Guns, you name it... he asked our boys what their favorite thing was that they'd ever done with Dad... you guessed it... wrestling in their jammies! Well, thank goodness they are easy to please!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

That is crazy that it takes you a while. With my 2 it took 1 month, I have a feeling this one will take longer. I am wanting a baby so whenever it happens I guess. I hope it happens for you soon! Will you be in IF over the 4th?

Our Famiily

Our Famiily

Hewitt

Hewitt
Hewitt is our SMART litte 4 year old. He listens and does everything I tell him to. He is the BEST big brother and my big helper too.

Linny Binny

Linny Binny
This little dude keeps us laughing all the time. He just barely turned 2 and He is so sweet and getting so big.

Harper

Harper
Harper is 7 months old. Easiest baby yet and crawls everywhere and stands up on his own too!

Bossy

Bossy
Our BIG Wonderful Doggy. He will be turning 4 in October! We love ya Buddy!

McBride Family

McBride Family
20 grandchildren and 1 on the way! 14 boys and 7 girls.

Brandon and I with Harper at 4 months

Brandon and I with Harper at 4 months

Linford Family

Linford Family
7 grandchildren, soon to be 8! 3 girls and 5 boys