Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ARIZONA

Well
We moved to Arizona!
We have loved it here so far
I wish I had been better about taking pictures
We have had a blast hanging out with friends
and with my Aunt Kris and my cousins
We moved here on January 16th
my mom drove down with me
and Brandon drove the BIG huge moving truck

We have to make another trip back to pick up another load
but I guess that can just be a reason to get back and visit

The kids have LOVED the 70-80 degree weather
They are loving going to the park everyday
and meeting new friends

These pictures were taken on a "colder" day in January
I think it was 65 degrees















2 comments:

Rebecca Lowe said...

Your boys are probably the cutest kids I have ever seen! You make me want to have all boys! Have fun in AZ -- I grew up there and have tons of family there. We love AZ. You'll love it!

Allie Linford said...

What little cuties...I miss them so:(

Our Famiily

Our Famiily

Hewitt

Hewitt
Hewitt is our SMART litte 4 year old. He listens and does everything I tell him to. He is the BEST big brother and my big helper too.

Linny Binny

Linny Binny
This little dude keeps us laughing all the time. He just barely turned 2 and He is so sweet and getting so big.

Harper

Harper
Harper is 7 months old. Easiest baby yet and crawls everywhere and stands up on his own too!

Bossy

Bossy
Our BIG Wonderful Doggy. He will be turning 4 in October! We love ya Buddy!

McBride Family

McBride Family
20 grandchildren and 1 on the way! 14 boys and 7 girls.

Brandon and I with Harper at 4 months

Brandon and I with Harper at 4 months

Linford Family

Linford Family
7 grandchildren, soon to be 8! 3 girls and 5 boys